Friday, June 13, 2008

OK!

So i actualy have a blog now! Its going to take some time and practice to make this blog super awsome but for now... well the basics. heehee. So i was thinking the other day about this boat trip my family and i are taking and asked my mom when this trip was,and to my surprise, it is this sunday we are leaving! ahhhh! so i have been spending my afternoons packing. I will get some pics of me (trying) water skiing! wew! this is the summer i am going (!) to learn how to water ski. Well i got to go, i will put some pics on here sooner or later!! tehe

2 comments:

Kassiah said...

What up nerd?! Can I say I just love your blog template?! Where did you get it? LOve it! Love it! I check later to see if you added any new amazing stuff from the trip!:)

cheyanne said...

thanks! i got it at The cuteist blog on the block.com and there are like a million diffrent backrounds!